paper moulds

Preferred label
paper moulds
Alternative label
paper mold
Note (en)
The rectangular wooden frame which holds a screen of parallel (laid mould) or woven (wove mould) brass wires which is dipped into the paper pulp in the vat to pick up the pulp for a single sheet of paper and through which water drains away in the formation of a sheet of handmade paper.
Note (nb)
form til å danne papirark
Scope note source reference
Top concept
Broader concept
Narrower concept