Had a good discussion with Sebastian and Moritz from Semiodesk today and we progressed with the plans for the project:
- Sebastian came up with a new name: Artivity from Art and Activity which is a huge improvement over the elaborate "collecting contextual reseach data... etc."
- we have confirmed the use of GNOME Activity journal as the software for examining/browsing the any data
- because of the rapid development of web browsing software (especially Firefox and Chrome) the zeitgeist links to browsing history seems broken
- we agreed to push the GUI for exporting and packaging data to phase 3
- we will be choosing one creative application to collect data from for Phase 1 and perhaps another for Phase 2